Financial support for internship and scientific research
The De Cock -Hadders Foundation makes an annual financial contribution of €250,000 to approximately 60 scientific research projects. In addition, the foundation annually makes a financial contribution to students for the purpose of following a scientific internship abroad. Please read below how these grants can be applied for.
Financial support for scientific research
The De Cock-Hadders Foundation makes an annual financial contribution of € 250,000 to approximately 60 scientific research projects. Grants for scientific research are requested by means of an application form at the website. The completed form must be sent digitally before 15 October. The board will make a decision on the submitted applications at the end of the year.
The board applies the following guidelines when awarding grants for scientific research:
- The financing term for scientific research is 12 months
- The grant must be spent within a period of 24 months after it has been awarded.
- A follow-up grant will not be provided
- Preference is given to a pilot study
- Scientific research involving students is preferred
- Scientific research carried out by young researchers in principle has a good chance of being funded. Young researchers are PhD students, as is apparent from the registration at the Graduate School of Medical Sciences. A copy of the completed and signed
- GSMS registration form must be attached to the application.
- Financing is given for consumables, not for equipment and personnel purchases
Financial support for scientific internships for students
The De Cock-Hadders Foundation annually makes a financial contribution to students for a scientific internship abroad. The financial support is capped at 500 euros per project. The applicationform for a financial contribution for a scientific internship can be submitted digitally on the website at any time The board will make a decision on granting four times a year. The application must be sent digitally on the website with the following attachments:
- A short description of the purpose and content of the scientific internship (maximum 2 A4)
- A written statement from the supervisor in the Netherlands
- A written statement from the responsible supervisor abroad
- A sound budget for the internship